Back on duty

flyway

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hey all,

How is things around here?

Just wanted to let you know that after a too long grounded period am back on duty (very soon)...

So, to avoid derailing any other one's thread, think i'd better open this thread... :D

Cheers you all. Carry on... :thumbsu:

flyway

Editado por flyway
  • Like 5

PATCH-201.pngPATCH-F16-PT.png
201 VFS - FALCÁ•ES
Portuguese expression
Virtual Flying Squadroon

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• 4 weeks later...

Hey again to all.

After almost a month getting ready to back on duty, not all done yet. This is still a slow pace getting ready :thumbsu:

Wanted to have a good knowlwdge about what is going to happen next here... :thumbsu:

Meaning, POH 0.8.0 is out. Some campaigns are dressing up to go out at night and Nikos seems to be still working on some IAP charts and documentation.

Also know, BMS 4.34 should be turning the last corner, soon (falcon time)... and that maybe a mass set back on POH, but am sure it will be nothing much for our skilled tech department. :thumbsu:

Just a refresh/ updating on situation here, about POH. What your plans for the future, Joe?

Thank you.

Cheers to all.

Editado por flyway

201 VFS - FALCÁ•ES
Portuguese expression
Virtual Flying Squadroon

Enlace al comentario

I believe, my friend, that Joe´s proyect has been put on hold for 3-4 weeks.

Another Real-Real-Life-Family-Project is going on... so I think it´s going to look calm.

After that 3-4 falcon weeks he will continue to be busy with other projects, still, he´ll be able to coordinate efforts, and compile the new stuff on releasble installers.

So, I guess, we just have to enjoy POH and note for the future what we could polish, finish (actually we already know).

What I find even more important, in order not to derail from Joe´s dreamed POH, is , whenever 4.34 is released, to adapt it to the new standar, and maybe add bugfixes. 

Doing so we will keep POH alive, without going our way without Joe.

From my side of the pie, I´m also on frezze for the campaign.

I expent lots of time creating tools to expedite development... but RL struck me hard, and now I´m also waiting for another baby... so I guess it will remain the same for 3-4 falcon weeks as well.

Best thing we could do, is explore, and enjoy POH. Use it ans share it. 

It´s a beautifull theatre, and the more we enjoy and share, the best future it will hold.

Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

Enlace al comentario

WOW 3Balls. Congratulations my friend.

Happyness and good health is my deep wish (extended from all 201VFS mates) to you and your beloved ones!!

About Joe, ok, understood. Wish him best of luck in his family project!!

About POH, also understood, and yes, beautifull theater indeed.

But, big dreams never die!

Its our turn to push it forward and we will do.

201VFS also slept a little nap (some of them, including me :D ), but now all bells are ringing and wake up time arrived for us. :thumbsu:

When all dust blown away and our Fs shining and screaming ready to go, we will show up here ringing some bells also. :D

Cheers.

Editado por flyway
  • Like 1

201 VFS - FALCÁ•ES
Portuguese expression
Virtual Flying Squadroon

Enlace al comentario

From my side of the pie, I´m also on frezze for the campaign.

I expent lots of time creating tools to expedite development... but RL struck me hard, and now I´m also waiting for another baby... so I guess it will remain the same for 3-4 falcon weeks as well.

Congratulations, my friend!! Outstanding news, I'm really happy for you now that you're expecting a new little pilot ;)

I wish you the best, and know that we'll be here for the next chapter whenever you guys are ready once more.

Cheers!

02MNLv9.png

Enlace al comentario