Greeting

Invitado Danguard

Publicaciones recomendadas

Invitado Danguard

Hello Guys

I am writing to you from a new italian clan of flight simulation: www.eurovirtualforces.com EVF. A few nights ago, I flow with Spartan in the server Veteran Gaming and He spoke to me about your squadron. We can make sometimes a coop if you want, actually we fligh on the Israel theater without mods in avionics and Awacs and we have a dedicated server for BMS and DCS. If you want to contact us our TS3 is 46.4.81.244 no pwd and default port.

sorry for my english, we can probably understand better if we speak Italian, and you Spanish :D

Greetings

[EVF]*Danguard*

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Hi Danguard, good to read you!,

because of vacation time, the activity right now is abit lower than desired one. But for sure we will fly together.

you are always welcome.

:birras: :birras:

LOS ESPARTANOS NO PREGUNTAN CUÁNTOS ENEMIGOS SON, SINO DÓNDE ESTÁN

Enlace al comentario

Hi gundog, good to read you!

yes we can arrange something, we will contact you to fly. I remind your bombs falling in that airport, we did it well at that time, with good timing and coordination. :birras: :birras: :birras: :birras:

Best regards.

LOS ESPARTANOS NO PREGUNTAN CUÁNTOS ENEMIGOS SON, SINO DÓNDE ESTÁN

Enlace al comentario