FOF Escuadron111 vs eHAF Monday 10th December

anduril

Publicaciones recomendadas

Hi guys.......

After our last email conversation, can you please give me a number of how many pilots you are going to have for Monday 10th?

I guess if you have more than 4 and up to whatever number you can have you can be the cap and we can be the commao

Please let me know as soon as possible in order to arrange all the needs to be done.....(mission, pilots etc.....)

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Do you want to design the mission? or you want us to design the mission?

Is it ok (just for the beginning) if I estimate that you are going to be 6 pilots?

best

anduril

PS normally the way we design missions is typical commao vs cap simulating real conditions....that means for example 16 commao vs 6-8 CAP but both team have equal number of AIM-120 and the CAP has to protect an area and prevent the commao from entering that area.....

Enlace al comentario

Hi anduril nice to read u

Yes, keep this assumption 6-8 pilots on our side doing a cap

Thanks forbyour interest

Regards

LOS ESPARTANOS NO PREGUNTAN CUÁNTOS ENEMIGOS SON, SINO DÓNDE ESTÁN

Enlace al comentario

As 3Balls said It's an special day for Spanish Air Forces, I cannot be that night. Air Base dinner! Hope to be next time!

:cry: Where is my partner?!!!? :cry:

:cry: Where is my Magic?!! :cry:

I'll fly on your wing.

I am IN

49485091128_12b1b2dd58_o.png49485095153_5ebd919e2c_o.png

Specs:Intel i7-2600K@4.6 // Asus Maximus IV Extreme Rev3 // GTX 1080ti // 16 GB DDR3 // SSDs // HDD WD 10K // Win7 x64 // 3x24'' monitors@6050x1200

Enlace al comentario

I'll fly on your wing....

On my "chiken wings!!?"... Ok, whatever is needed to have you up there, men! :crack: :crack: :crack:

6 Spartan is in or not?????

He´s back from a long travel... I´ll make sure that he´ll give you the "call" by tomorrow... and I expect it´s going to be a BIG TIME YESSS!!!!

:grupo:

Enlace al comentario

I am sorry for you guys...

...I will join the mission with all of you in the Escuadron111 side.

:twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink:

Enlace al comentario

so now you are 6

I think you are missing Master Rookie...

Hi everybody... I'm IN

And that counts for 7!!!!

Spartan, I think that we may have at least one more guy...but due to last minit changes, or technical problems, I guess it´s a "safe" call, to count 6 ships main force....and have ready some spare slots just in case...

Looks promising guys!!!!

:birras:

Enlace al comentario

YES you are right 3balls!!!!, I will check to have a group of buffer pilots as backup for the mission, but until now we have 7 pilots with Rookie.

During this week we will confirm the pilot number.

Thanks a lot Anduril.

Enlace al comentario

I'm not fully agree with the timetable, because I have child and this time is for dinner and baths :? :? :? ... then I can start at 21:15-21:30 spanish time for the briefings :oops: :oops: . Also I thnik that SOPA can fly with us...

gsg9version2.gif
LOS LEGIONARIOS NO MUEREN, SE REAGRUPAN EN EL INFIERNO

Enlace al comentario