Progresos actuales POH 0.8.0

Joe Labrada

Publicaciones recomendadas

You're right, Spark. Los Llanos tower is missing, I completely forgot to put it there, sorry.

Los%20Llanos_zpstkaufz7y.jpg

Los%20Llanos2_zpsz6tjpppg.jpg

Google Earth image:

Los%20Llanos3_zpsx9yvvq9a.jpg

Control tower as of this moment, with stock buildings from the original DB:

Los%20Llanos4_zpsswpk5v0s.jpg

Quick hotfix for it, thank you for the heads up ;).

Will be corrected in the next update.

...and hopefully, in the future, we can have all airbases with photorealistic buildings, like Monte Real!   :thumbsu:

Monte Real:

2015-08-01_172250_zps9hugon4b.jpg

Editado por Viperdude
  • Like 5

02MNLv9.png

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Google Earth image:

Los%20Llanos3_zpsx9yvvq9a.jpg

...and hopefully, in the future, we can have all airbases with photorealistic buildings, like Monte Real!   :thumbsu:

Monte Real:

2015-08-01_172250_zps9hugon4b.jpg

Very nice Monte Real buildings.

Oh.... this is my control tower to FSX in google earth!!!! :thumbsu:

I have buildins of this base in *.skp format. I can send you if you want, or import first to 3dmax they are like video or google earth not high quality.

Thanks by the work.

• Like 1
u3h2pSm.png
Enlace al comentario

Por cierto... vino detrás de esa torre de control... si alguien quiere agregar el edificio que representa mi casa.... :)

By the way.... I am living behind that control tower... if someone wants to add the building that represents my home.... :)

Visita mi canal de Youtube: RevientorReborn

Enlace al comentario

I have buildins of this base in *.skp format. I can send you if you want, or import first to 3dmax they are like video or google earth not high quality.

Thanks by the work.

That would be great, but I have no idea what is .skp format. If you could import to 3DSmax and send the files and textures, that would be great.

Also, @ Revientor: since you live right next to Los Lanos AB, you're the perfect guy to shoot some photos around the airbases's buildings!! Could this be done? This way, we would have the material to skin the new buildings ;) 

• Like 1

02MNLv9.png

Enlace al comentario

Yes I can do some pictures of the buildings on the tower side of the runway, you can get the roof on google and some more pictures like this

https://www.google.es/maps/@38.952593,-1.858197,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m8!1e2!3m6!1s36122705!2e1!3e10!6s%2F%2Fstorage.googleapis.com%2Fstatic.panoramio.com%2Fphotos%2Fsmall%2F36122705.jpg!7i2816!8i2112

That problably I can´t help you to much in that kind of building (restricted areas (in particular to someone with a camera on her chest)

• Like 1

Visita mi canal de Youtube: RevientorReborn

Enlace al comentario

:D I did just that a couple of months ago in Monte Real. Luckily the airbase was so crowded, nobody noticed a single guy shooting at the buildings, while hundreds were shooting at the planes :D :D

PS: I´ll try to use Daisan's objects, they look really great. If I can place them in the right spot, then all it takes is skin them.

Editado por Viperdude
  • Like 1

02MNLv9.png

Enlace al comentario

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...