Interesados en compra conjunta de CombatFlite

UserHP

Publicaciones recomendadas

Que es CombatFlite

https://www.combatflite.com/

Precios por grupos de licencias

Volume pricing

If you are interested in a bulk purchase of multiple Standard Edition licenses (e.g. as a virtual group or squadron), you can take advantage of a discounted volume pricing:

• 2-4 licenses:   $37.49
  • 5-9 licenses:   $29.99
  • 10+ licenses:  $24.99

un saludo 

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Buenos dias, gracias Virek por la iniciativa, es un software muy util. yo quisiera reservar tres (03) licencias.

+1 Sniper

+1 Bergo

+1 Kafete

Yo gestiono el pago de las tres, (Recalcar que el precio es en dolares, asi que sale algo mas barato, que habran personas que no se den cuenta.....)

Muchas gracias.

• Like 1

5w2txuQ.jpgTZPpIly.jpgTezty8H.jpg

Es mejor ser rey de tu silencio que esclavo de tus palabras ........(William Shakespeare)

Enlace al comentario

ESTAMOS DE SUERTE

Thank you for your order. There will be a Christmas sale starting tomorrow, with a 30% discount. I will give you the discounted price right now already ($20.99 instead of $29.99), and send out the payment details to the emails you have provided.

If you will have more members joining in and takimg advantage of the Christmas sale, just let me know and I can add them to the order.

• Like 2
Enlace al comentario

hace 6 minutos, Virek dijo:

ESTAMOS DE SUERTE

Thank you for your order. There will be a Christmas sale starting tomorrow, with a 30% discount. I will give you the discounted price right now already ($20.99 instead of $29.99), and send out the payment details to the emails you have provided.

If you will have more members joining in and takimg advantage of the Christmas sale, just let me know and I can add them to the order.

Ole ole

Fly-go

5w2txuQ.jpgTZPpIly.jpgTezty8H.jpg

Es mejor ser rey de tu silencio que esclavo de tus palabras ........(William Shakespeare)

Enlace al comentario

• STAFF AIRE

Pagado, 18 euros, toma ya, preciazo. Gracias @Virek

• Like 1

"Más vale un "porsiacá" que un "penseque" // "La verdadera ignorancia no es la ausencia de conocimientos, sino el hecho de negarse a adquirirlos"

Enlace al comentario