eHAF

anduril

Publicaciones recomendadas

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys

Will the 14th May be ok for you for the flight??

I am designing a mission Commao (18 pilots E Haf) vs Escuadron (Cap 8 pilots)

the missiles will be balanced between us

Is the date ok for you?

Will you have pilots for the filght?

If you need more, maybe we can make a Cap for 10 pilots, but that I have to see if it is possible

Thanks

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Ainsssss!:lol:

From my Galaxy Note

Cnel. Grizzly                                                                                                                    Amigo Madbird D.E.P. 13.03.2009
signgrizzlylowtj8.jpg

Enlace al comentario

hi guys

i am going to send you information about the ip of our ts3

bare in mind we are flying KOREA Update 2

Anduril, check your mail. WE CAN NOT FLY THE MISSION, because of lack of pilots. I wrote to you some days ago.

Sorry mate, I hope we can fly together in a near future.

Greetings!

image.png

Enlace al comentario

It is necessarily write down some rules of engagement, because in the real life, your tactic is perfect, but on-line gaming it is needed have some of fun. I don´t know if you tested the mirage versus humans, but there is a huge difference between that planes in player vs player mode.

Other factor is that your planes have the fuel factor in your hand due the fact that you have the ECM integrated in the airframe, and this make you have the possibility of put an central fuel tank in all your planes while we are limited for the ECM POD.

Some of those ROEs could be about limited munition, limited fuel, limited TOT, or inclusive that we can have a group (2, 3 4... 8 :P ) of differents planes like F18s, F15s.... there are a lot of possibilities.

Thanks for your comprehension

Visita mi canal de Youtube: RevientorReborn

Enlace al comentario

It is necessarily write down some rules of engagement, because in the real life, your tactic is perfect, but on-line gaming it is needed have some of fun. I don´t know if you tested the mirage versus humans, but there is a huge difference between that planes in player vs player mode.

Other factor is that your planes have the fuel factor in your hand due the fact that you have the ECM integrated in the airframe, and this make you have the possibility of put an central fuel tank in all your planes while we are limited for the ECM POD.

Some of those ROEs could be about limited munition, limited fuel, limited TOT, or inclusive that we can have a group (2, 3 4... 8 :P ) of differents planes like F18s, F15s.... there are a lot of possibilities.

Thanks for your comprehension

I will reply to your remarks.....

about the mirages....the difference is not big and although the might have some advantages in some aspects of BVR, they do have also some disadvantages in BVR and flexibility which is in the oppenent's hand to exploit them.....Hence using a couple of Mirages doesn't change the balance of the forces under no circumstance

Concerning the fuel factor, the commao must have more fuels because they must travel longer time comparing to the CAP. Nevertheless, as I would have explained to your people if we flew the mission, the stearpoints that you would have would be only indicative. The same also stands for the take off time....So as you can understand you could take off later than the schedule time, design your own flight plan and by that you would eliminate the so-called advantage of the extra fuel tank

As far as it concerns your last remark....flying F18 or F15 you must know that by doing that then the balance between CAP and Commao wouldn't be scaled. Because these airplanes are much more superior than F16 or Mirage

I hope you understand my explanation to your remarks

Enlace al comentario

I understand your explanation, it was so clear.

I was only trying to say, how all those factors together looks a huge unbalanced game.

A Mirage piloted by AI is not difficult even with the ECM activated, but online there is a bug that make its ECM too stronger, plus , if it is carring mica IR, its BVR is a big deal, I must to remember you that in own side we are going to have cadets flying.

I have to say that I was not thinking in the possibility to takeoff later, because, IMHO both teams must jump into the ckpit at same time, that only give us 10 minutes in taxi, If a player stays longer that 10 minutes Falcon kick it back to the mission map.

There are a lots of ways to make fun flying this type of mission, there is only one way to get it, speaking the ROS with Rookie :D

Visita mi canal de Youtube: RevientorReborn

Enlace al comentario

I understand your explanation, it was so clear.

I was only trying to say, how all those factors together looks a huge unbalanced game.

A Mirage piloted by AI is not difficult even with the ECM activated, but online there is a bug that make its ECM too stronger, plus , if it is carring mica IR, its BVR is a big deal, I must to remember you that in own side we are going to have cadets flying.

I have to say that I was not thinking in the possibility to takeoff later, because, IMHO both teams must jump into the ckpit at same time, that only give us 10 minutes in taxi, If a player stays longer that 10 minutes Falcon kick it back to the mission map.

There are a lots of ways to make fun flying this type of mission, there is only one way to get it, speaking the ROS with Rookie :D

we do ramp start and then you can stay there as much as you want.....

Enlace al comentario